- Auditing and Accounting
- Business Services
- Canadian Taxation Services
- Corporate Tax Planning & Preparation
- Cross Border Trust and Estate Planning
- Financial Services
- Investing as an Expat or US Connected Person
- Investing in U.S. Real Estate from Outside the U.S.
- Payroll & Business Services
- US Corporate Taxes
- US Expat Taxation Services
- US Individual Taxes
- US Tax Resolution Services
The United States levies tax on its citizens and residents on their worldwide income. Non-resident aliens are taxed on their US-source income and income effectively connected with a US trade or business (with certain exceptions). U.S. income taxes are owed on any income that you receive during your stay in the United States. Even if you do not receive income from a U.S. source, it may be possible that you could still be taxed on your worldwide income. Income taxes are assessed at both a state and a federal level. Each year, you must report your earnings on annual tax reports, known as "Income Tax Returns”, to both state and federal tax offices.
What’s included in our U.S. tax services?
- Preparation of U.S. federal and state
income tax returns.
- U.S. tax calculations.
- U.S. and Canada treaty benefits.
- Coordination of U.S. and Canadian
deductions and credits.
- Assistance with IRS correspondence.
Suite 400 - 23 Westmore Dr.
Toronto, ON M9V 3Y7
Suite 903 - 576 Fifth Ave New York, NY 10036